Sunday, April 13, 2008

A quick update

I had not been writing much for the past few days because I had had problems connecting to the Internet. Something might be wrong with the Wifi station, or the problem lies in my laptop.

So this is just a quick update to you that I am OK, still very much alive, and still struggling.

Besides writing the real-time events (sorry, I don't know what is the technical term for this) that is happening around me, I was thinking of writing some of the recap of what I had experienced during these few months. For the recap articles, I will encrust the word [RECAP] to indicate which one of these articles are just me telling the stories that had happened.

Anyway, thank you for visiting my blog.

3 comments:

haan said...

take time to sleep also, man. it's 5am+ in the morning. i don't believe it's more comfortable to sleep in the car during the day.

ColourfulWorld said...

I agree with haan. =) Take good care of yourself...

休息是为了走更长远的路。

Not sure if you really understand the saying but certainly hope you would understand it.

Homeless said...

Dear Haan,

I noticed about the time, but I don't sleep much lately as it was very uncomfortable. But I will try to catch as much rest as possible.

Dear colourfulworld,
Thank you. I certainly will take good care of myself as I need to be healthy in order to regain what I had lost.